Bonehead: The Cereal Box Bonehead: The Cereal Box

Fantastic

Excellent choice of music, amazing animating. I loved how you used the punching sound effect for certain emphasis. Made me smile all the way until the dog's face zoom, which made me burst into laughter for no reason. The voice acting was also well done. Is that you? Great mic quality, and no background noise. I loved it.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

The little things are what count!

Awesome animation, hilarious parody, but I particularly liked some of the small details, one of my favorites being the fact that each character (excluding... uh... red hair guymaru-san-thing-person) had their own little mouth animation that had almost no regard for lip synching.
This is such a sexy parody. Fantastic job. :D

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

Hey, now, wait.

...What?
O I GET IT NOW. UR WORKIN' FRUM TIERS N CRAP HUH.
Okay.... But I like Yoshi and Kirby. And Sonic too, lulz. I DON'T ABUSE MOVES.
...Though Sonic's Final Smash IS quite cheap. :|

Anyway.
I liked it. It was funny, enough to keep me smiling through the whole thing. The voice acting was nice, too. Good job.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

A familiar name...

If I recall, you made a Knytt Story called the Lighthouse, right? You did fantastic on that, and your game creation skills shine once more in this fantastic, challenging game, When Pigs Fly. The songs are fantastic, and fit perfectly with the setting. This game is NOT that tough (but I would not dare try the one-life mode); each screen provides its own unique challenge, and the difficulty curve is very well-rounded.
I love the environment; I can see influence from Knytt Stories. I could actually tell when I began to near the end, even before the challenges stopped. The music and environment helps dull the pigs high-pitched squeal, helping more patient players retain their patience.
Sadly, a great deal of Newgrounders are impatient teenagers who can't appreciate something if it poses too much of a challenge. Oh, well. I like it, and there are plenty of us out there who do. Fantastic work. I'd love to see more from you.

6.00, 51 accidents. All it takes... is a little patience.

The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

It certainly isn't the World's hardest GAME...

But as far as flash games go, this is pretty dang crazy.

I'm impressed.

Paint Wars Paint Wars

ARG I SUCK D:

This game is fantastic, but it's very tough. Perhaps an easy mode for us n00bz? :<

Coolio-Niato responds:

It isn't all the hard really. I've had people beat it =) You just have to be quick at killing tanks then drawing then killing planes and so on.

Dick Clubbin' Dick Clubbin'

Stamper...

You would be the one to make this. It just... makes sense.

[StarFox Titania Remix] -Zero- [StarFox Titania Remix] -Zero-

Fantastic

I love it. I'm not usually a big fan of all-synth songs, but this one passes by a long shot.

The Egg The Egg

Hmmm....

I'm one of the only people around who have a Mac, so perhaps I'm one of the few who noticed that your song was composed almost completely of Garage Band loops, but because your flash was awesome, I'll just be quiet.